Graduate Destination Survey
The MU alumni employment after graduation identifies career opportunities for graduates on the job market and evaluates whether or not university studies at MU have provided them with prerequisites necessary for job market success.
The target group consists of full-time Master's studies graduates who completed their education in the two years prior to the survey, i.e. graduates who have had one to two years of real-life work experience. The survey focuses on the following thematic areas:
- current graduate placement,
- issues associated with acquiring a first job after graduation,
- graduate movement on the job market,
- evaluation of first and current job,
- evaluation of selected components of studies at MU,
- additional selected information.
The survey was conducted in 1996 for the first time and since then has developed into a regular two-year cycle.