First-year Bachelor's and long-cycle Master’s students
The Freshmen Survey (Motivation and the expectations of first year students at MU) focuses specifically on all first-year Bachelor’s and long-cycle Master’s degree programme students at Masaryk University. The survey was first carried out in 2007.
The survey focuses on the following thematic areas:
- factors influencing choice of studies and admission to university,
- decisive factors for choosing MU,
- deciding between different studies,
- admission procedure and information available to applicants,
- motivation and expectations associated with studies,
- initial experience at MU,
- reflection of field of study choice and considerations of leaving,
- additional selected information.