Strategic Planning at Masaryk University
The strategic planning process at MU is stipulated by MU Directive No. 10/2014 on Strategic Planning at MU.
Key strategic planning components at the university level include the following:
- Masaryk University Strategic Plan,
- MU Strategic Plan Updates,
- MU Institucional Development Plans,
- MU Management Activity Reports,
- MU Annual Activity Reports, which provide comprehensive information on the fulfilment of the university-wide strategic plan and institutional development plans.
The strategic planning contact person is Ing. Šárka Řehořová.